Saturday, November 12, 2011

Into the 21st Century

So here it is... the first official post to our blog! I love to read my sister Carmen's and Kinsey's mom's blog but I was never going to actually do one myself! So naturally I told Kinsey she should do one for us... after she laughed and turned my offer down I figured I could throw a few boring posts together occasionally so Carmen can see what we are up to, along with some projects I do around the house.




So the first great news is Kinsey and I got the new iPhone! It is amazing! I knew I should have never gotten a smart phone because I don't know if I could give this up now. It does everything, I am pretty sure I will never have to actually use my brain ever again. Now all I need to do is find an app that will do my homework for me!

1 comment: