Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Passing of a Torch

November 19th, 2011 was a bittersweet day. Why? You may ask. Because I went to the final home BYU Football game of my college career. I know, I know. . . what could be sweet about that?


Well . . . While this was my final home game this was Shane's very first one! He was super excited to go and I am pretty sure he loved it! (even though I ignored all of his "I could sure use a souvenir to remember my first game by" comments as we passed every concession stand in the stadium.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice...I can so even hear that comment in his voice. Curt sometimes imitates him and says "too bad I can't get this, huh Carmen" in a Shane-like voice as we pass random things in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! You're a good writer- I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete